Frequently Asked Questions
We have all the info for Wicked Hathern Fest 2019, from tickets to travel!
Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions (the "Conditions), (i) "Event" means any of the events taking place that are run by HVA; (ii) "the Promoter", "we", "us" and "our" means Hathern Village Association and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) "you" and "your" means you as the patron.
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or "Legal Highs" will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
4. The Promoter has granted an on-site security team the right to refuse admission to the entire Event site and to police these terms & conditions.
5. Camping is permitted only in the official campsite with a Camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked on the ground, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsite opens 4 - 7pm on the Friday and 10am - 2pm on Saturday. Access outside of these times will be via the main entrance and through the arena. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park. Tents or any form of cooking are not allowed in car parks due to fire regulations.
6. Camping pitches must be cleared by 12noon on Sunday and all rubbish must be taken away or disposed of in the bins provided on site.
7. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official WHF site.
8. Caravans and trailer tents are not permitted into the campsite area. A maximum of 5 persons is permitted per pitch and each person must have a valid camping ticket. Campervans under 21 ft in length are permitted. Camping tickets must be purchased in advance.
9. All ticket holders, including camping, must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
10. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry nonalcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. No alcohol to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18. The Promoter reserves the right to remove alcohol and dispose of it if a drinker is unable to provide identification of age. This includes alcohol purchased by a legal adult.
11. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
12. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
13. If you have any disabled access requirements please email hva@hathernonline. Access to facilities is in a field so we cannot guarantee anything. Though we do however provide accessible toilet facilities.
14. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information Hub close to the main entrance.
15. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
16. WHF is a family festival suitable for all ages. Age restriction is 16 years +. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
17. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. WHF operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Hathern Village Association.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Hathern Village Association reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
20. In the event of cancellation of the festival by Hathern Village Association, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
21. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe. Separate tickets are available for VIP Night, Main Event & Camping, you will need each ticket to access the different areas of the site.
22. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
23. The ticket is security printed; please keep it dry,to get it wet may invalidate it.
24. This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Hathern Village Association. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
25. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Hathern Village Association.
26. Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 12pm on Sunday may be towed away.
27. The Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
28. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
29. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
30. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
31. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
32. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into WHF in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS.