1. WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
- the first bands are on at 7pm on Friday & 1pm on Saturday. See the full line-up here.
2. WHAT TIME DO THE GATES OPEN?
- gates open at 6:30pm on Friday & 12:30pm on Saturday.
3. CAN WE CAMP OVER?
- yes, we have a campsite attached to the main arena so you can camp on the Friday & Saturday evenings. Camping ticket booking closes on the Wednesday before the festival. Maximum 5 people per tent (this includes children). Please keep your pitch tidy and free from rubbish. All pitches must be vacated by 12noon on the Sunday after the festival. Strictly no fires or BBQs in the campsite. Please keep noise to a minimum. Camping tickets can be booked here.
4. WHAT ARE THE PITCHING TIMES?
- The campsite is open for pitching tents from 4:00pm until 7:00pm on Friday and 10:00am till 2:00pm on Saturday. To tents may be pitched outside of these times. Camping must be pre-booked online, which you can do via this website. No tents can be pitched unless a camping ticket has been purchased. Camping tickets are NOT available at the gate.
5. CAN YOU PURCHASE FAMILY TICKETS.
- we don't currently do a 'family ticket' at Wicked Hathern Fest - children 3 & under are free to enter the festival when accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 and do not need a ticket for entry. Children aged 4-12 DO need a ticket. Any child aged 15 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
6. WHAT TIME DOES THE FIRST/LAST BAND PLAY?
- all times are subject to change, but the first band on Friday is at 7pm and Saturday at 1pm. There is also acoustic, children's entertainment & comedy running at the same time on their respective stages. The curtain comes down on the final act on the main stage at 11pm on both nights but the fun continues until midnight in the bar marquee. See the full line-up here.
7. CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINK?
- you are welcome to bring your own food & soft drinks, but due to licensing laws we cannot allow you to bring your own alcohol. Also, any soft drinks must be in plastic bottles - NO CANS OR GLASS are allowed on the site - this is one of the conditions the landowner gives us. All bags/cool boxes are subject to a search on entry. We have listened to a lot of comments from previous years and so have extended the range of items available on our bars - please see the 'bar' section of the website for more details.
8. WHAT ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING?
- our list of prohibited items include:
GLASS; drinks bottles, perfume bottles, jars (for jams & chutneys etc),
METAL: drinks cans, deodorant cans, knives & forks
ALCOHOL: all alcoholic drinks, or drinks perceived to be alcoholic will be removed unless purchased from the festival.
FIRES: open fires, BBQs, fireworks, sparklers
9. CAN WE HAVE BBQS/COOK FOOD IN THE CAMPSITE?
- no, unfortunately you cannot have BBQs or open fires on the event site, or the camp site or in the car parks. Proper camp stoves may be used in the campsite only. Our security team will extinguish any fires.
10. CAN WE PITCH DAY TENTS/GAZEBOS IN THE MAIN FIELD?
- yes, but please be considerate for our other festival-goers and pitch them to the rear of the field and not in any of the walk-lanes. Our site is on a hill with the stage facing up it so anywhere you sit has a great view. All smaller tents (anything smaller than a gazebo) must be packed away by 8:30pm as they become a trip hazard in the dark.
11. WHAT DRINKS ARE STOCKED ON THE BAR?
- we stock a wide range of drinks on the main bar - lager, bitter, cider on tap, then real ales and farmhouse ciders in kegs & boxes. We now also stock a range of spirits and mixers. Outside of the main bar we have our Wine Bar, Pimms & Prosecco Bar, Cocktail Bar & Gin Bar. Take a look at the bar section of our website.
12. CAN WE BUY TICKETS ON THE GATE?
- yes you can, look out for our ticket sales booth before entering the arena. Tickets are generally more expensive on the gate. Please see our ticket prices for full details.
13. CAN WE LEAVE THE SITE AND RE-ENTER?
- yes, not a problem there. Because it's such a long day we provide everyone with a wristband on entry to the festival. This will allow you to leave the site and re-enter as many times as you wish. Your wristband will also from your ID for the bar - so make sure you have it ready on entry to the festival. All bags will be subject to another search when re-entering the field.
14. ARE DOGS ALLOWED?
- no sorry, no dogs at this event.
15. HOW MUCH IS THE CAR PARKING?
- car parking is free and we have an extensive car park - please be aware that cars are parked at your own risk. We also have separate car parks for camping and artists, plus an accessible car park near to the arena entrance. A member of our team at the main car park gate will direct you.
16. IS THERE DISABLED PARKING/ACCESSIBLE FACILITIES?
- we do everything we can to provide facilities for disabled access, however please remember that this event is in a field so we cannot guarantee anything. Our car park marshalls will try and get blue badge holders as near to the entrance as they can and we also provide accessible toilet facilities.
17. CAN WE LEAVE CARS OVERNIGHT?
- yes, they may be left - at your own risk - overnight but must be collected no later than 12noon on Sunday 14th August - any cars left after this time may be towed.
18. WILL I NEED WELLIES?
- in previous years we have experienced heavy rain in the weeks leading up to the festival, however because the site is on a hill we usually have good drainage and wellies haven't been called for before - however most people like to think of wellies as a 'festival fashion' so maybe you should wear them anyway!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ONE OF OUR 2017 PARTNERS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH BY EMAILING
WICKED HATHERN FEST
DISHLEY GRANGE FARM
Wicked Hathern Fest is owned and run by Hathern Village Association.